Thursday, July 2, 2009

Diana Ross in Jacko's will!

Diana Ross in Jacko's will!


Title: Diana Ross in Jacko's will!
Size: 12" X 8"
Date of creation: 2009 July


In his will, Michael Jackson names his mother as the guardian of his children, and if that can not be fulfilled than he has named Diana Ross as the guardian of his children.

The exact words were:
"If any of my children are minors at the time of my death, I nominate my mother, Katherine Jackson as guardian ...,"

"If Katherine Jackson fails to survive me, or is unable or unwilling to act as guardian, I nominate Diana Ross as guardian..."

Michael Jackson was in awe of Diana Ross right from the beginning. He tried to sing like her, and even to look like her. It is touching that he named her in his will as the caretaker of his children... may his soul RIP!






No comments:

Post a Comment